Absolutely. We don't assess your application solely on your credit score. When you apply, we'll ask you to connect to your main bank so we can get a full picture of your income and outgoings. This way we can assess your application fairly.
When we assess your application we look at such things as:
- Your employment status and income
- How much debt you have in relation to your income
- If you're making payments to debt collectors or in a debt management plan
- If you're behind in your bill and loan payments
Please note we will not approve your application if any of the following are registered against you:
- An active County Court Judgement (CCJ)
- An active Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
- Recent default, insolvency or bankruptcy
Reach out to us if you have a question. And don't be afraid to seek independent advice before applying to us (or any lender for that matter). For independent advice on debt management, we recommend talking to Step Change.