We will offer you a top-up when get paid below your average pay by £25 or more.
If you accept the offer, we will drawdown credit from your top-up facility and advance it to your bank account.
Please allow 24 hours after you have been paid for the app to update and send you a top-up notification. It is learning to detect your pay.
- To activate top-ups you must have paid your subscription for two weeks.
- All top-ups are subject to affordability checks.
- Your top-up facility has a £1000 credit limit.
- If we are unable to collect a subscription or instalment payment, we will put a hold on your top-ups.
- If you have been granted a holiday on paying your instalments, we will not offer you a top-up during this period.
- We do not offer top-ups for payroll deductions such as court fines, tax payments and employer reimbursements. We offer top-ups for when your pay is below average due to working less than usual, like when you have fewer shifts, take time off sick and go on holiday.